Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disneyland


We went to Disneyland in February when the kids were off track from school. Most of the trip was great. We had great weather and the best time at Disneyland. We also visited with some Stanley cousins while we were there. Then the weather got bad. We did 2 days in the rain and mud for the National BMX races in Perris, CA. It could have been better. We were all cold and wet. My wallet was stolen while we were there and that made it worse because we had to cancel our cards and borrow cash from the kids to get some food. We made it just fine though. We made it to Scott's house and stayed there and they fed us and then we made our way home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard and Diane! This is Daniel (Shannon Perryment's son)... My mother sent me the link to your new blog for the Stanley's Family Circus... Great name! LOL It's amazing how the kids are growing up so fast and your family look so good and happy! I do miss you all and I'm really happy to see you all together as one big loving family! Disneyland? Oh yeah, I was born in Anaheim where Disneyland is... I've been there many times when I was the kid's ages. Always fun to go there! I'm glad to know that you and your family had a great time there! Please stay in touch! danmccaskell@gmail.com
    Peace! Dan

    ReplyDelete