Sunday, January 13, 2019

Jacob's 17th Birthday

 Charlotte, Christian and Shanna came over for dinner and we had homemade pizzas for dinner.  Dad had a lot of meetings today and then I had baptism preview and priesthood and temple preview this evening.

 Jacob asked for this sweatshirt from Tilly's for his birthday! He was pretty happy with it.

 Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs came over on Tuesday to help us celebrate Jacobs birthday!
 Jacob's favorite gift was cold hard cash! He was so excited, I wish I could have been videowing him opening up the cash gift.
 Shanna and Christian and Charlotte came over to celebrate Jacob's Birthday too.
 Jacob even let me take a picture with him and Charlotte for his birthday.
 Charlotte hanging out with me and playing with her toys.  I just love to see her explore.
 Charlotte is practicing the law of gravity.  How does each food item sound as I splat it on the floor?  Her proud smile and her folding her hands cracks me up in this picture.
I got a cute pic of Charlotte and Shanna when I picked up charlotte one day.

It was a pretty busy week this week.  I was in charge of ribbon week at HHS and I watched Charlotte a few days and a handful of other things going on: Jacobs birthday, baptism and temple previews.  There was also a missionary baptism of 2 children in our ward 9 & 11! They are sweet kids.  Dad was in charge of the baptism with the missionaries and I and the primary presidency helped with the primary part of it.  I helped Dad make some nice programs and I lead the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment