Sunday, November 5, 2017

Halloween

Monday I walked with Adrian and Kristin and delivered door fliers for Dawn Ramsey's campaign for Mayor.  We walked and walked and walked.  I got home just in time for the windshield to be repaired.  James and Jacob both had soccer in the evening.  We went to dinner when the boys got home from soccer.  Jacob didn't want to go so James and Richard and I went to the district and Richard and I got dinner at RICED and James got dinner at the Habit.

Tuesday I went and watched James Halloween parade at his school and then walked with Kristin and Adrian.  It was really cold.  I went and got jewelry and make up for my costume and some pumpkins for the boys to carve after school.  Next I made lasagna and Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for dinner.  James and Jacob got home from school and james carved his pumpkin but Jacob didn't want to.  James got in his costume and went trick or treating.  Dad got home pretty late from work.  It was the first Halloween that I wore a costume while handing out candy to trick or treaters!  I think most people were surprised to see me in a costume.

Wednesday I walked with friends. Dad and I got to go to the temple and then all 4 of us were supposed to go to counseling together finally but Jacob texted me during school and said that he had a test he had to take after school.  I had to just take james by myself and then reschedule the group counseling for 3 weeks out because of everybody's schedule.  James and I had a good visit with Carol and I feel like James is responding well to the things that she asks him to do.   I had cub scouts next and then both boys had soccer and then we had dinner and then Dad and I went to the Parenting class.  We are getting lots of good tools to help us connect, correct and empower the boys.  The struggle is real! Dad had a late hockey game.

Thursday, I finally got to go back to LIFT class at the rec center.  My ribs started hurting again a few weeks ago after the chiropractor and so I didn't go for a few weeks to Lift.  I really like that class.

Friday, James didn't have school so James and I went down to visit Shanna! We went to Wendy's for lunch and then went to Shanna's apartment and visited and helped her take out her garbages etc.  We had a good visit.  Next I took james into a consult appointment with an orthodontist by Copper Mountain Middle School.  He said that James teeth aren't ready for braces yet and to come back in 6 months.  He did say that I should get James tonsils checked by an ENT because they are huge.  I knew they have always been big but I didn't think it was a problem.  I guess it is causing him to struggle breathing especially while sleeping.  James had an indoor soccer practice and then we had dinner and went to Jacob's Futsal game.

Saturday, I went walking and then the boys and I worked on chores all day long.  I was able to get Jacob out to go buy indoor soccer shoes, jeans and a jacket and socks.  He has needed them for a while.  It is just hard to get him out to go get them!

Today in church Dawn Ramsey played the organ in sacrament meeting for the first time.  She did great!  We are really low on piano players in our ward.  Primary was a breeze where we just played a game where we played songs other than program songs.  The missionaries taught sharing time.  That was cool. We talked a lot about missionary work all through church today.  We had Tithing settlement and it was weird to have only Dad, Me and James and it was with Bishop (Shane) LeBaron.   Jacob wouldn't go.




No comments:

Post a Comment