Sunday, January 21, 2018

Dad's Birthday & Jacob the Eagle










Dad and I went to visit grandma Stanley on Tuesday.  She seems to be doing pretty well. We had a pretty good conversation once she put her hearing aids in.  She is doing physical therapy and enjoying a constant flow of visitors of her posterity! I went to visit and help Shanna and Charlotte on Wednesday for a few hours.  Shanna was able to get dressed and get a few things done.  I had cub scouts that day.  Saturday afternoon was Starlee’s baby shower.  It was great to see everybody.  Starlee looks so cute. Sydney gave her farewell talk today.  She did a great job.  She goes to Guatemala MTC on January 30th! We came home and went to the last 2 hours of church.  Then Jacob had his board of review for his eagle.  He is officially an eagle now.  Shanna and Christian came over for dads birthday dinner! He wanted pork chops so I made those in the crock pot while we were at church and I made mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, steamed broccoli and 2 different recipes of German chocolate cake all saturday because today was so busy. After we had a quick dinner, then James and dad and I went back to the church where they had a priesthood preview and now they are doing it different where it is called priesthood and Temple preview and the girls come to it too and they talk about preparing to go do baptisms at the Temple to the boys and girls. It was really nice. I played the piano for it.  I am super tired and ready to sleep! I love you! Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment