Sunday, May 6, 2018

BYU Women's Conference

 This week was BYU Women's Conference.  It has been a few years since my mom and my sister were able to go with me.  We had a wonderful time together.  We heard many wonderful and inspiring speakers and testimonies.  We talked grandma J into staying for the concert.  She loved it!!! I have never tried to talk her into it.  I just have accepted that she wants to go home early.  We were able to stay and help with the evening of service and so that was the first time Grandma was able to do that as well.  We worked on fleece blankets and super hero capes for service projects.  Elder and Sister Gong spoke at the final session.  I think my most memorable quote from the conference was in the concert.  "We are all angels with one wing and we must embrace to fly"  Ministering to each other and helping each other was a very common subject in the conference.  We cant do it alone.



Jacob got his license this week and bought a new stereo system and installed it mostly himself with only a few glitches and a little help from Dad.  He also spent a few hours stranded in Herriman because he blew a fuse when working on the radio and so the car stopped working while he was driving around.  This just happened to be while Dad was at work and i was in provo for womens conference.  I felt bad for him.  

Shanna sent this pic to us! This face cracked me up!
Cassidy got married this week.  Such a beautiful bride and wedding reception.


No comments:

Post a Comment