Sunday, May 27, 2018

Soccer Season End

This week, HHS boys soccer team made it to the finals, state playoffs.  They tied 1-1 at the end of the game so they went into over time and then they lost in the end with PKs.  I helped a mom with a team dinner for the boys HHS soccer team the night before the final game.  We made waffle love waffles with the works.  I wish i would have remembered how you taught me how to cut the strawberries the waffle love way.  I just cut them small and into a huge bowl. Dad got the pool all cleaned up and ready for summer!  Friday we hosted James end of season soccer party in our yard.  It was gorgeous weather.  The boys played soccer, swam, ate and repeat.  They had so much fun.  We set up tables and chairs in the shade and the parents all sat around and talked.  Everybody brought food to share.  I made breadsticks and veggie tray. 


Shanna, Charlotte and Christian came over for dinner tonight.  We had spaghetti, breadsticks, salad & steamed veggies.  Shanna made some brownies and I made some chocolate banana ice cream! Charlotte was sitting on the window ledge watching us make dinner, i thought it was fun that she matched the lemons and bananas.  

Shanna, Charlotte & I went grocery shopping together.  It was so fun.  

 This was from another day that I saw them this week.
 Shanna and Charlotte helped me with yard work.
Charlotte having a milk break for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment