Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's Day!

 Today is Father's Day! We had a good day.  I am so thankful for Dad and Grandpa J and Christian! Such great Fathers! Shanna, Christian and Charlotte came over for a little while tonight! Charlotte was really tired and fussy! They didn't get to stay for long.
 Last night, I had the chance to go to Tony and Shirley Lucianos son James' wedding reception downtown slc at the joseph smith memorial building. It was quite the Washington reunion.  2 former bishops, lots of  friends who live in Utah now and some that still live in Washington and traveled here.  It was so fun to see everyone!

 Shanna and Christian went to the temple on Saturday and I got to have Charlotte with me! She went with me to watch james play a flag football game.  She was grabbing and shaking the umbrella the whole time.  It was fun to have her over!

 This is delicious frozen fruit ice cream.  I blend small pieces of frozen banana and frozen berries pulsing and pushing down with a spoon and blending until smooth.  Nothing else added, Just frozen fruit.  So Yummy!
 I visited Shanna and Charlotte earlier  this week.  She is sitting up.
 This is the pole at little ceasars drive through that Jacob wrapped the suburban around.
 This is a swim suit I bought for Charlotte.  It is so darling! I cant wait to see it on her!
 Christian, Shanna & Charlotte came over to swim this week.
James and I also spent an afternoon this week at Classic Fun Center Water slides.  We went with moms and kids from our ward.  James had a lot of fun and I loved talking to the moms! It was great to get out.




No comments:

Post a Comment