Sunday, September 16, 2018

Crazy Week



This is Starlee’s baby Harper! I cant even believe how adorable this little baby is! 


Monday we went on a bike ride and it was my first day out with clips and it went great.  I was super nervous but I did it. We only had enough time to do 10 miles and then we needed to go help grandma and grandpa J with packing to get ready to move! 
We took separate cars and we helped for quite a while and then I had to go get James to the dentist and on the way home from that James and I ran out of gas in dads car.  We walked to some peoples house that we knew lived by there.  They helped us and we got home. 

Tuesday dad and I drove down to Lehi and we ran out of gas in the suburban and coasted into a gas station and got gas and then we parked and rode our bikes out 5 miles when I was trying to start again on a hill I just fell right over and hurt my wrist really bad! It swelled up and has hurt so much the whole week.  Dad had to ride back and get the car to pick me up because my wrist hurt too much to ride! That pic is taken while I was waiting! Lots of nice people stopped to see if I was ok. We went and got it x-rayed at the dr that I go to that has been working on my shoulder pain and knee pain. He said it wasn’t broken so we bought a wrist brace.   Then we spent the rest of the entire day helping grandpa and grandma moving until 8 pm.  I could only help with one hand.  Things were kind of crazy there. They still have way too much stuff.  They are trying to get rid of more!! But we had to load 4 -25 foot trucks of stuff.  The movers were delayed and then the new owners came earlier then we expected so we were just throwing everything into the back of our trailer and just cleaning ASAP! We got everything out as quick as we could.   

Wednesday I took it easy and shanna came over and made lunch for me.  
I had a lot to do so I still did too much that day! Dan Myers came and mowed and edged the entire lawn front and back for us.  

Thursday I tried to get caught up on chores and went to my knee appointment and then I went and helped grandma and grandpa unpack some things.  

Friday shanna and Charlotte came over again and made me lunch and we hung out for a while then dan Myers and i went to the dump to empty all of the garbage from grandma and grandpas house from their moving. Dan has been a great help this week. He also helped me take the trailer load to DI from grandma and grandpas.  

Saturday I was in charge of stake baptisms. We had 2 new kids get baptized and a cousin of one of the kids. Next I went and helped Christian and Shanna and Charlotte move. Once again with only one hand because my left wrist hurts so bad I cant even do anything with it without pain.  It is getting a little better each day. Shanna and Christian and Charlotte have a cute little apartment that will be so nice for them! We had them all moved in and unpacked in a few hours! I will probably be helping grandma and grandpa for 6 months or more! 


Today we did primary program practice in the chapel the whole 2 hours of primary! 

Shanna and Christian and Charlotte  came over for dinner! 

Tonight sister Ann Dibb came and spoke for youth standards night. We got James to go. She is president monsons daughter. It was fun to hear her talk about just real life experiences with her parents! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment