Sunday, July 8, 2018

4th of July

Today James was ordained to the office of a Deacon and received the Aaronic priesthood.  We are so thankful for the Priesthood and the opportunity we have to have the priesthood bless our lives. Today, I was released from cub scouts and primary pianist and they have called new people to fill those callings.  Now I will only be doing Primary presidency 1st counselor.  It is quite a relief.   
Friday, I picked up Charlotte from Shanna in the morning and brought her to my house.  Shanna was able to do a few good solid hours of homework.  I pushed Charlotte on our walk with my friends and then I fed her applesauce and she played for a while and then she got fussy.  I took her back home about 12:30.  It was fun!


 Kendra and I taking a break and watching Beauty and the Beast.  Jacob and James were very cute with Kendra, kind of like they are with Charlotte or Buddy the puppy.  One time I came in the dining room and they were coloring with her.  I wished I could take a picture but I knew I couldn't!
 Dad bought some fireworks and we enjoyed watching them.  James helped Dad light the fireworks.
Gloria, Mark & Kendra Small came to visit from Tuesday through Thursday.  Mark and Gloria stayed in your room and I cleaned out the room downstairs by Jacobs room and put a bed in there for Kendra.  Tuesday Night we had a Washington reunion while the Small's were here.  It was so fun to see everyone.  



From left to right, Kindahl & family, Lewis's youngest daughter (red head), Tyler + his little kids in front, Kendra, Nikita + boyfriend, Max, Ivan or Andre (not sure which one), Micah Wise (stocktons brother), Seth & Rachel (cute Huh?) 

James friend birthday party on Monday.  They had Pizzas and Costco cake ( I guess I forgot to take a pic of the cake) Yeah also, I guess the bad thing about having swim birthday parties is that everybody is half clothed in the birthday pics.
 J
Makell Grotepas is getting married.  

Christian, Shanna & Charlotte stayed over last Sunday for James family Birthday party.  We had burgers, home made fries and ice cream cake.  

Charlotte got to have a bath in the kitchen sink.  

Christian got up early on Monday morning and went to work.  He picks up food from grocery stores and takes it to shelters.  Sometimes he picks up from Smiths by our house.  He did on James birthday so we walked down there to see him in the parking lot.  

This was the first glimpse of Charlotte when she woke up when they were sleeping over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment