Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bear Lake

Sunday Night we drove up to Bear Lake with the Lynns.  We spent time there until Wednesday afternoon.  We stayed at the Lynn's lake house.  We had such a good time.  We really enjoyed hanging out with them.  James loved having other kids to tube and board with.  They all tried it.  It was fun.  James got up on the wake board.  I was able to ski again.  It took me many tries. I am out of practice. It has been a few years since I have had shoulder and rib injuries.  I also did the knee board.  Dad did the knee board and had a lot of fun.    Anna and I planned the meals and menu.  We absolutely loved bear Lake and we are so happy we were able to go.  It is so beautiful.  The water was so gorgeous.  It wasn't as cold as we thought it was going to be.  








 We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight.
James went to the temple for the first time.  There was only one other family there so there was no waiting.  We tried and tried all month long to get James to the temple with Dad and Me but then Friday I just decided I needed to get him there even if Dad couldn't go.  Dad will have to go with him next time or another time.  James friends, Tyson Olsen, Adam Lynn and Tyler Hansen went with us.  James is ready to go again next week.  


 I went to pick up Charlotte for half a day so Shanna could finish her homework and finals and everything.  This is Charlotte so excited and clapping.  She is so fun. I cant wait for you to meet her.
Jacob and I spent the last 3 days driving up to park city for his soccer tournament.  His team played very well and won the first 2 games.  Then they lost the 3rd game.  Then we came home.  I guess I didn't get any pictures.  Jacob hurt his back about a month ago during a game in a tournament.  He has had a hard time getting back up to playing well.  He played really well in this tournament and is feeling a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment