Sunday, July 1, 2018

James 12th Birthday


Wednesday I took james and friends to black ridge reservoir. Shanna and Charlotte came too! We had fun. I put up the shade sports tent for Charlotte. The boys brought all kinds of floatie things like the tubes from the pool etc.  and life jackets.  They had a lot of fun! We had pack meeting that night.
 I was walking around the neighborhood in the evening and I came across these sweet sister missionaries! 
 Shanna sent me this cute pic of Charlotte playing outside! 
This weekend Jacob had a tournament and played in one game and then hurt his back somehow and couldn’t play in the rest of the games! James had 2 football games on Saturday.  One day this past week, I went and helped grandma clean and organize her office.  Austin Ramsey came home on Thursday! I went and visited him at their home on Friday the next day.  He was super tired and had jet lag bad! He seemed really good.  Alex Ramirez was there with him.  He has been back for a while.  They will be roommates in the fall at BYU provo.  

Michelle, I was so happy to get your letter this week in the mail! I have read it a few times! I love that you have been able to clearly plan and define what you would like to do when you get back home! It makes me happy no matter what it is but that you have clarity in the direction that you want to go in schooling etc!  I have been working hard to get things organized in our home and I have been moving furniture around etc! It was just so crowded in the kitchen I wanted to turn the front room into the dining room! There is also so much traffic through our little dining room area that it helps to have no table there. We had James birthday dinner with grandma and grandpa, shanna, Charlotte, Christian here tonight and it was so nice.  Everybody could get in and out of their chairs without affecting anyone else! It was great! I love you so much! I am so thankful for you and all that you are doing! You are amazing! James was so excited to get his birthday letter and snickers! Dad also received his letter! 





No comments:

Post a Comment