Sunday, August 19, 2018

Biking

First of all I really want to tell you about biking.  Dad bought me a road bike on the 4th of July.  I have wanted one for years so I could ride with Dad.  We are planning and training for a 2 day ride from thanksgiving point I think up to Ogden! We will get on jordan river trail and ride half the way and then stay in a hotel I think and then finish the next day.  I get pretty sore still.  Dad can ride a lot farther than I can but I am up to 20 and last week we did 22.6. This week I will need to add more mileage.  I think each day we will do 35 so I have a ways to go.








James got to go horse back riding for YM YW combined last week.  He really liked it.  





These are the beautiful grapes we picked this week.  All of our fruit on our trees are getting ripe. It is so exciting! This is the first time we got so much grapes! Dad did a really good job of the net over the grapes this year and it completely kept the birds out!! 






Well apparently I didnt take any pics of Charlotte on my phone this week! I did scrub the tile floor really well and there is buddy lying on the rug! 



Jacob played in the adidas cup soccer tournament this week.  His team lost all 3 games though.  James and Jacob both will start school this Tuesday.  



I am really enjoying my new calling in primary (1st counselor).  Today they called Colett McKissick as a secretary for primary as well.  I am excited to have a calling with her.  



Shanna & Charlotte came over earlier this week and we made granola! I got to watch Charlotte one day while shanna took the Roth kids to a movie, Shanna and Charlotte came with me to help mom and dad pack some boxes.  It has been fun the last few weeks to spend time with Shanna while she has a break from school and she lives close by! I also watched Charlotte while Christian and Shanna went to the temple.  It was a good week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment