Sunday, August 5, 2018

Jordanelle, Wendover & My 29th Birthday


Grandma and Grandpa have officially sold their home in Pleasant Grove and bought a home in American Fork.  You know the road we take out to Utah Lake in American Fork Harbor, it is right by that.  This will give them some room for Motor Home and trailer and tools etc.  The house is only one level which will be perfect for both of them. They will close in and move next month.  


 We rented a house right by Jordanelle Reservoir and stayed there from Monday through Thursday.  Jacob actually came with us.  I didn't know if that was going to happen or not even up to the last minute when we left.

 Charlotte is having a little struggle liking her life jacket.  She doesn't want to have it on.  She did pretty well considering.  We all had a pretty good time.  We set up the little sport tent and some chairs and made a beach camp.  Shanna, James, Charlotte and I sat there for a little while, Jacob and Dad and Christian rode around in the boat for a while.
 The 2nd night, we drove into Park City and went out to dinner and went to the Alpine Slide.


 The house we rented.  It doesn't look very big but it had 4 big bedrooms, a big kitchen, hottub, 4 bathrooms 1 big and 1 small family room.
 Christian, Shanna, Charlotte & Jacob left Wednesday evening after dinner to go home.  I started feeling very feverish on Wednesday evening.  Christian had to work the next day.  Dad and James and I drove around in the mountains by Park City and Deer Valley and down through Midway.  We saw some fantastic views! It was so beautiful.  We found a little carnival in Midway and James did a few rides.   The whole evening I was chilled and cold.  I was wrapped up in a blanket from the car and Dad's jacket.  










Friday, Dad and I and Chris and Mel went to Wendover and went to a Hard Rocker Guitarist concert.  It was pretty cool but the guy swore a lot.  It ruined it for me.  I was and am so disappointed in myself that I said yes.  It was really fun to hang out with Chris and Mel.  We stayed over night in Wendover.  We went to a buffet for dinner and then went out for breakfast the next morning and then we headed home.  
 I made this peanut Butter Chocolate pie for my birthday!
 Shanna and Christian bought me a birthday cake from city cakes.  It was so good.  I have more than plenty birthday dessert!  Grandma and Grandpa also came over and had dinner with us all for my birthday. Dad BBQ'd some chicken and burgers and shanna helped me make roasted potatoes, watermelon, salad.




No comments:

Post a Comment