Sunday, February 18, 2018

Charlotte's Blessing Day

Dad got a bonus at work and so he told me I could shop for couches!  We finally bought new furniture. It is so exciting.  I found a great deal and went and picked them out and bought them and Dad hooked up the trailer and I drove over and the guys there loaded them in the trailer and then I drove the trailer home and when Dad got home from work he unloaded the furniture and brought it in! 




 We went to Shanna and Christian's Sacrament meeting today.  Christian gave Charlotte a name and a blessing. Charlotte cried through the whole blessing.  Christian doesn't speak very loud so we really had to work hard to hear him.  It was a beautiful blessing.





 Grandma Stanley update! She had to go back into the hospital for a few days because something caused her to gain 33 pounds of water weight which was really causing problems including for her breathing.  She got to go back to Stonehenge care center on Wednesday.  Shanna, Charlotte  and I were able to visit her there on Thursday!  I styled grandmas hair a little bit and Shanna and I each filed her finger nails because they were all chipped and cracked.  Her glasses were missing a screw so they had taped them back together.  I took them over to Costco where she bought them and they fixed them really quick and then I got them back on her eyes.
 Yes I had to include a food pic! I made and enjoyed crepes for the boys for Valentines breakfast.  They didn't eat any.  I made this yummy sweet blueberry filling and coconut whip cream.  It was so good! I ate them all week because the boys didn't want any!


No comments:

Post a Comment