Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sick and Painting

This week Dad and I have both been pretty sick with cold, cough and fever flu! It has not been fun.  Dad was down with it first and I was thinking oh I feel so good! I am glad I am not sick so I can take care of him and everything.  Then it hit me too! We did manage to complete the painting of James new room (Jacobs old room) We have taken out the carpet and will be putting wood Pergo laminate flooring down tomorrow.  Sydney flew to the Guatemala MTC on Tuesday.  Piracicaba, Brazil speaking Portugese.  She is so excited.  Today was fast Sunday and I fasted the best I could since I have been so sick and have hardly eaten anything the last few days but I really had to keep drinking water. Cough drops and mints and gum constantly are the only way that I made it through playing the piano through 2 hours of primary.  After church we had our own little tiny superbowl party.  James and I planned the food and bought it yesterday.  It turned out fun.  The boys were happy to have some junk food.  The funny thing is that we bought ice cream and I was going to make brownies but I didn't feel well and forgot about it.  Nobody asked about it and so I guess we will have that tomorrow.  




No comments:

Post a Comment