Monday, February 26, 2018

Taylor & Sequoia's Wedding

 Last Monday, I took James, Tyson & Luke sledding at the Riverton Golf Course since we finally got enough snow to be able to sled.
 Grandma Stanley has had a pretty good week this week.  She seems very determined to start doing things on her own.  Today it sounds like she had a pretty hard day.
 I wanted to take a pic of James new room.  He really has a hard time keeping it clean.
 I was able to go visit Shanna and Charlotte on Thursday this week.  I like to pack lunch to share with Shanna each time but this time I picked up lunch at Even Stevens and took it to her house and we ate lunch together.  I love hanging out with Shanna and Charlotte.

 Charlotte was pretty fussy but Shanna finally got her calmed down and then we looked at her mission pics for a while and she told me about her mission.  It was something that I have looked forward to for a really long time.
 Kennedy showed me how her dress twirls.  Olivia was very shy for a picture but I finally got a smile out of her.



 Sequoia says thank you for letting her borrow your dress for her send off wedding dress.  They were trying to find a dress and having a hard time.  She described what she wanted and I offered to let her borrow yours.




 I forgot to take pictures of them but Lindsay made all of the cupcakes for the reception.  She did a beautiful job.  They also had a hot cocoa bar with dairy and non dairy hot cocoa.
 I am really happy for them. Taylor and Sequoia seem really happy.  Grandma and grandpa J made an apartment in their basement for them.
 Ashley and Hailey, cute girls and cute dresses.  Do you recognize the purple one?
 Cason and Olivia are turning 8 this week and getting baptized next Saturday.
Shanna, Christian & Charlotte came to the wedding and luncheon.  It was fun to see them. The highlight is when everyone in the room was absolutely quiet during the ring ceremony and Charlotte had several very loud explosions in her diaper.  I was holding her and then Shanna took her out to the hallway because it was pretty loud! It was so funny.  I was in charge of the luncheon which I absolutely loved.  I had family members help me with different food items.  Grandma Jacobs made a wonderful fresh fruit.  Camie brought chicken salad sandwich croissants.  I made rolls white and wheat and chickpea salad filling and we had salads and veggie tray and lots of cookies.  It turned out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment