Sunday, October 28, 2018

Fall is in the air



 Buddy had surgery this week and has to wear a cone.
 Charlotte hanging out with me and reading stories. She is getting sleepy.
 Shanna sent me these pics from their Halloween party.


 This is the best pic that I got of Jacob from his game this week.




Last night was our ward Halloween party.  I made white chili and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  This morning, I made some chocolate chocolate chip cookies in addition for the Primary Teacher training we did today.  I have been feeling a lot better this week.  I am trying to get back on top of everything.  It feels like it has been such a long week.  Dad and Jacob went out a few times to go hunting but didn't have any luck.  I think the experience is good for them to get out and hike etc.  They took the dirt bikes and ride and then hike.  

Tanner McKissick is engaged and Colette and Tim gave a couples shower for them yesterday.  Shanna, Christian and Charlotte and I went over there together.  It was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment