Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Up and Down House

Every time I walk through the hall way holding Charlotte, I point out Aunt Shelly and Aunt Leeny in the pictures.  Shanna says that because you are just like me and Shanna that she will be familiar with you already when you come home.  I agree with her.

 Charlotte came to stay with us from Sunday afternoon until Tuesday afternoon.  I really wish I got pics of the boys playing with her as well.  I didn't think quick enough for that.  The boys are so cute with Charlotte. Dad loves to play with Charlotte and we really treasure every moment with her.
 Charlotte is more on the move now so we need to be even more diligent about keeping the floor clean.
 Charlotte is ready for a nap. I could not get her to smile. 
 Such a sleepy girl.
 I took Charlotte outside for some fall pics in her cute pumpkin fall outfit when she was full and happy.  Buddy (the dog) was out there so she was so fascinated in the entertainment that Dad was providing to try to keep buddy from pouncing and jumping all over Charlotte which is why he isn't aloud in the house when she is over.  She thinks Buddy is very funny!
 This was just the cutest pic, I couldn't resist including it.  I love her cute bare feet holding the books. She is getting sleepy and we were waiting for Grandma Roth to pick her up.
 This was my one food idea to send you this week. Chickpea salad sandwich.  I mashed some chickpeas, diced some dill pickles, sliced tomates, onions, a little salt and pepper and salad dressing. It was really good.
 Cameron ran at State this week.  He had a hard week to run at state because his Grandpa Casper passed away on Monday morning. Camie's Dad has battled with Cancer for many years. He has had a really rough year.

 Shanna and Christian came home from California.  The Roth's met them at the airport.

Well this is where I have been in my bed, sick with a bladder or UTI infection etc.,  drinking lots of liquid and popping lots of pills to get over it, watching Netflix until I am sick to death of it.   It is taking its sweet time.  SO, while the boys and Dad have all been off for fall break Thursday through today () , I have been in  my bed, half the time with a high fever but today I am starting to feel a little bit normal.  I am so weak still so I didn't make it to church today.  Dad took james fishing a few days and after much begging to Jacob finally got him to go hunting with him.  Your Dad is the most kind and gentle wonderful person I know. He has been taking care of me, running around buying all the right supplements my dr has recommended for me to take for everything.   Dad and Christian gave me a blessing of healing.  He even took the Myers kids dirt biking one day. Dad and I did get to go to Camie's Dad's viewing Thursday evening before I started feeling really bad.   But I was too sick to go to the funeral the next morning. I did try and then I put my pajamas back on and got back in bed.  My mom and my sister both came and helped me for a little while each with dishes or laundry or giving james a ride etc.  

Well that is the end of our Up and Down week! There were some ups and some downs but we are so blessed.  We are so thankful for the gospel in our lives.  While Dad and James were at church today I watched the Joseph Smith: The restoration movie and sobbed like a baby as I have such a strong testimony that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of our Heavenly Father and of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.   I know that we have a Living Prophet President Nelson that leads our church today as a mouthpiece for the Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment